We are members of and make representation to a number of industry bodies including:
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- ICANN's Intellectual Property Constituency (IPC) - Nick Wood was a founding member
- Nick Wood chairs the Issues Identification subcommittee, and well as a 2014 Presidential Task Force; Susan Payne is past-chair of the New gTLD Registry Issues subcommittee of the Internet Committee and currently a member of the Brands and Innovation committee; Jeff Neuman is a member of the Internet Committee
- Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (ITMA) – Associate member
- MARQUES – Nick Wood is a Director and council member of MARQUES, the European Trademark Owners Association
- Brand Registry Group (BRG) - Nick Wood is the first Fellow of the BRG, Susan Payne is Honorary Legal Advisor to the BRG
- Domain Name Association (DNA) - Member organisation. Jeff Neuman is a board member.