If you're thinking of applying for a new top level domain for your brand or community, a portfolio of top level domains or have already applied and are looking for assistance with what to do now, then we offer strategic consultancy and advice to help ensure you're on track to get the most out of your investment.
Investing in a new top level domain is a significant step for any organisation. It is not just about how to apply, but why - what do you want to achieve? We will advise you on potential use cases and the measurement of success. We track all registries and have a database of their policies and mission statements.
- Auction strategy
- New gTLD objections and contention set resolution
- Registry operation
- Policy development
- Validation and verification of data
- Block lists and reserved names
- Launch management
We also attend the key industry events on your behalf and produce briefing notes to help you stay on top of the latest news:
- ICANN open and special meetings - over the past three years we have had at least 10 experts at every ICANN meeting
- Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
- One-off events, such as NETmundial